Ultrasound services are currently provided to NHS patients at community locations in Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire and Walsall.
Click on locations to see them on Google Maps.
- Fishponds Family Practice, Fishponds;
- Montpelier Health Centre, Montpelier;
- Student Health Centre, Cotham;
- Whiteladies Health Centre, Clifton;
- Bristol Urology Associates Clinic, Clifton.
- Nailsea Medical Practice, Brockway Medical Centre, Nailsea.
- West Walk Surgery, Yate;
- Christchurch Family Medical Centre, Downend;
- Almondsbury Surgery, Almondsbury.
- Aspen Centre, Heathville Medical Practice, Horton Road, Gloucester, GL1 3P
- St George’s Surgery, St Paul’s Medical Centre, 121 Swindon Rd, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4DP
- Stoke Road Surgery, 4 Stoke Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52 8R
Forest of Dean locality
- Lydney Practice, Health Centre, Albert St, Lydney, GL15 5NQ
- High Street Medical Centre, 31 High St, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 2NG
Berkeley Vale locality
- Orchard Medical Centre, Fairmead, Cam, Nr Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 5NE
South Cotswold locality
- The Park Surgery, Old Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1US
North Cotswold locality
- Four Shires Medical Centre, Mann Cottage, Stow Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucester, GL56 0DS
Click on the link for an NHS Referral Form for Gloucestershire patients.
GP Care also provides ultrasound services across five South West Prisons - HMP Eastwood Park, HMP Bristol, HMP Ashfield, HMP Leyhill and HMP Erlestoke, as well as South Gloucestershire. This is done in collaborations with other providers under the name InspireBetterHealth
If you would like an ultrasound scan and don't want to have to go to hospital for it, then please call us, asking for the Ultrasound Service Lead, on 0333 332 2103 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information or wish to make a booking please call GP Care on 0333 332 2103 or alternatively email us at email@example.com.