Service – The provision of clinical training/education to GPs that is high quality, interactive and meets both GPs individual learning needs and the demands of GP appraisal.
Provider – Bristol GP Education
Until the end of 2009, Bristol GP Education was part of the Severn Deanery. Since the Deanery no longer funds CPD, either locally or in other areas, Bristol GP Education is now independent while retaining links to it. The managers/directors of each GP education provider in the Severn Deanery area (Bristol, Somerset, Bath, Gloucester, Swindon and Weston) meet regularly, supported by the Deanery, to share ideas and ensure quality and breadth of education provision throughout the area.
'Bristol GP Education' is the brand name and logo of Bristol GP Learning Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales registration number 7318009.
- The Education Scheme and how to join it;
- Courses that they offer to GP practices and to practice nurses;
- 1:1 tutorials for GPs;
- Education that they provide in conjunction with others, for example the RCGP;
- How they can help you to find effective support;
- Links to other respected GP Education providers in the South West;
- An archive of materials from the education programme so far this year.