GP Care provides a specialist HR support service, ideal for any small business operating in the South West of England. Members of the GP Care Network can access our HR Services at discounted rates. If you have HR issues or want to discuss improving your HR infrastructure then call GP Care on 0845 642 2101 for a FREE INITIAL DISCUSSION.
One of our valued clients said of the service:
"We chose GP Care HR Services as we quite simply appreciated their honest, straightforward and personable approach. Now we would not be without them.
We have been dealt with efficiently, and have been supported with advice and guidance, through a great deal of changes in the practice including recruiting new Partners and renegotiating contracts with all our staff. It is money well spent to have the peace of mind of knowing that by lifting the phone we can receive thoughtful and personalised advice from an expert. No job is ever too small."
So how does it work? GP practices, like many small businesses, are not sufficiently large enough to employ a full-time HR specialist. However, the risks and exposure to events such as being taken to employment tribunals or expensive disciplinary procedures exist and are very real.
As a GP Care Member you have access to highly qualified and experienced HR professionals who can provide an affordable solution to the problem of keeping up to date with all Human Resource issues.
We can provide support on either a document-specific, project or retainer basis.
Our retainers are as follows:
• Bronze HR Package – Provision of a contract template document updated annually for you, together with details regarding what has changed since the previous version (to assist practices who have developed their own templates)
• Silver HR Package – Bronze HR Package plus remote telephone and email support throughout the year on HR matters as they arise
• Gold HR Package – Silver HR Package plus 6 half day visits to support you on more involved HR matters that occur throughout the year
Examples of project work we provide include:
• Employee handbook
• Recruitment (Partner, Salaried GPs, Practice Manager, Assistant Practice Manager, Reception or, Admin selection), including advertisement creation and placement, response management, candidate shortlisting through paper screening and interviewing, psychometric testing, assessment centre selection and reference taking
• Any HR projects that arise during the employee lifecycle:
By engaging us your Practice can effectively have its own ‘in house’ HR department offering tailored guidance and support, giving you peace of mind that you are fully compliant and remain so on an ongoing basis. Our advice focuses on the practical, identifying what you can do to resolve matters, rather than list what you can’t.
This service is provided by GP Care's own in-house HR team, led by Linda Chick and Helen Crooks. Linda is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and the British Psychological Society (BPS), and has in excess of 35 years’ experience providing professional pragmatic HR support in commercially dynamic and challenging environments. Helen Crooks, also a member of the CIPD and BPS has 15 years HR experience gained in similarly challenging and varied environments.
As soon as you contact us you will be allocated a GP Care HR Specialist who will take the time to understand your practice and its needs and build an enjoyable working relationship with you.
If you are looking to improve your HR infrastructure to better protect your Practice's interests and/or increase the efficiency of your team structure or you would like guidance on a particular HR issue, then please contact our HR team on 0845 642 2101 for a free initial discussion or email us at email@example.com.