Service – A specialist and totally independent financial advice service available to Members of the GP Care Network, providing a FREE initial consultation and practical, fee based advice to help you make sense of all aspects of pension and investment planning. This service is particularly appropriate to members at this time with the imminent deadline for a decision on Superannuation. The services offered to members can include any of the following:
- A comprehensive review with an independent, professional qualified advisor to discuss your current situation and gain a clear understanding of what your future objectives might be, or even help you establish those objectives;
- Investigation of your current investments and pension provisions along with well researched, clear, unbiased strategic advice on the pension and investment options;
- Fee based services with transparent and accountable fees for individuals or practices, enabling genuinely unbiased and clear advice on financial issues. This comprises fees at competitive hourly rates rather than commission payments that are often excessive when compared to the amount of work involved;
- Regular review of individual financial portfolios;
- Online Investment Portfolio. A secure environment that provides online access to your investment portfolio.
Provider – This Service is provided by Ovation Financial Services, a well respected and local Independent Financial Advisor practice which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, and who provide specialist financial consultancy to individuals and practices alike.
Cost – Ovation operates a fully accountable fee based service with costs fully explained upfront.
Action – Members of the GP Care Network can contact Chris Budd of Ovation Finance Limited on 0117 942 4333. Alternatively email him at email@example.com.
For further information please call GP Care on 0333 332 2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.