GP Care is pleased to announce the launch of its 2011 Private Flu Vaccination Service with appointments now available from 1 October 2011.
- Available to patients aged from 6 months to 64 years;
- The flu vaccine is active against seasonal flu and swine flu (H1N1);
- Appointments available from 1st October;
- Clinics are held on Saturdays/weekday evenings at 14 GP surgeries across the wider Bristol area;
- Clinics are all delivered from NHS registered premises, have medical back-up should it be required and include discharge reporting to patients’ registered practices;
- The cost for a vaccination is £20 (no change on 2010 cost).
- Patients should call 0333 332 2100 to make an appointment;
- Please find attached this year’s Flu Poster. We would be grateful if you were able to print and display this for patients in your surgery;
- A5 flyers for patients to take away have also been sent to your surgery or are on their way. We would be grateful if you were able to display these in your Reception area or return them to us if you do not wish to use them.
For further information please call us on 0333 332 2100 or email us at email@example.com.