GP Care is delighted to announce the launch of a new DVT Ultrasound and Anticoagulation Centre at Whiteladies Health Centre on Whatley Road, Clifton. The new clinic offers easy access for patients registered in the Clifton and central Bristol areas.
The Community DVT Service continues to offer:
- A safe and convenient alternative to hospital care;
- Guaranteed same or next working day ultrasound;
- Dedicated appointment times;
- Continuity of staff throughout anticoagulation pathway;
- Free parking at all 5 of our convenient community clinics;
- Ultrasound results reported to GP within 4 hours of scan;
- Full record of treatment reported to GP on day of discharge;
- A dedicated office support team to ensure a smooth service pathway.
DVT ultrasound will be available at Whiteladies Health Centre from Monday 3rd September.
To find out more about the Community DVT Service, please call the DVT Team directly on 0333 332 2101.