GP Care’s Minor Surgery Service has had another successful year with over 520 patients being treated at 7 clinic locations for the removal of lumps and bumps including sebaceous cysts, raised moles, skin tags, seborrhoeic keratoses and small lipomata.
Recent feedback from patients includes:
- “Fantastic service and doctor. Would recommend!! Thank you!”
- “Referred very quickly once I contacted GP Care. The staff were very helpful and the surgery was extremely good value.”
- “From first contact with young lady on the phone through the Doctor, Nurse who helped and now this letter [follow-up] I have felt very reassured by all. Having never used a service like this before I felt I was well informed at every step. I was very happy with the surgery, it was great to be able to have my face back within a very short time. Many thanks to all involved.”
- “Quick professional service.”
- “Have no complaint. Service was superb. Thank you.”
- “This is the second time I have used the service and found it to be excellent. The information given is clear and precise and the staff put you at total ease. I like the fact that small issues can be cleared up quickly and promptly and the skin removed is tested. It gives you a very good feeling that the surgery is thorough and that the problem has been resolved.”
A revised GP referral form is now in use. Please fill in all relevant patient details and lesion details and hand a copy to your patient, asking them to call us on 0333 332 2107 to make an appointment. Alternatively, please fax the completed form to GP Care on 0117 956 2224 and we will contact the patient directly.
For more information about the service, please see our patient information leaflet.