GP Care has teamed up with Nailsea.Net Payroll, a small but experienced and flexible payroll services provider, to deliver a new payroll service that is only available to GP Care members.
The service is high quality and is inexpensive on account of minimal overhead/infrastructure costs and good use of technology which should provide GP Care members with an opportunity to make cost savings.
The service includes the following:
- Calculation of monthly payroll information, using Moneysoft Payroll systems, including amounts payable to employees, Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs ("HMRC"), pension (NHS or personal), maternity, charities and any other payroll deductions according to information provided by clients; and
- Preparation and submission to clients of electronic monthly payslips and payroll summaries.
- Handle all contacts with the NHS Pensions Agency including joiners, leavers, monthly returns, annual returns and retirement forms;
- Provide assistance and advice regarding the implementation of the new NHS pension in April 2008; and
- Deal with AVCs, added years and other complications.
- File all records with HMRC including the annual return; and
- Deal with all tax code changes.
- Respond to clients' ad hoc queries as they arise and assist with any information that HMRC may ask for.
- Legislative changes:
- Keep clients informed of relevant legislative change.
For further information please call GP Care on 0333 332 2100.