GP Care is pleased to announce the launch of a pensions and Investment Advice Service for GP practice staff in association with Ovation Finance, a well respected local Independent Financial Advisor who has considerable experience of dealing with NHS pensions.
This Service is being launched at a time when individuals are being sent NHS pensions statements and being asked to make important and complex decisions about their superannuation schemes.
So how do you make the right choice solely with data from the NHS? The answer is you shouldn’t because:
• This is a decision that could change your retirement plans;
• This decision will have an impact on your final pension, so it's vital to get the right advice going forward.
To make the right decision, you really need to take account of your personal circumstances, other pension arrangements and planned retirement date. Ovation Finance can help out with a specialist and totally independent financial advice service. Ovation Finance comes highly recommended and provides fee based advice on pensions and investments.
Here are a few options on how to see the future clearly and make a decision appropriate to your personal circumstances:
• Option 1 – FREE Partners‘ Personal Pension Clinic at your practice during lunchtime, after evening surgery or early in the morning (your choice of timing);
• Option 2 – FREE attendance at a Drop In Clinic at GP Care Head Office (Christchurch Medical Centre, Downend) on Thursday April 8th or Thursday May 6th from 5.30pm to 7.30pm; or
• Option 3 – FREE initial meeting at Ovation Finance offices or your home at a time convenient to you.
If any of the options above is of appeal then please either email us at email@example.com or call Ovation Finance on 0117 942 4333. Alternatively, for further information click on the Pensions and Investment Advice link.