Please note that our ultrasound service is no longer delivered in Walsall.
GP Care’s Ultrasound Service for NHS patients in Walsall has received 200 referrals from GPs in its first month.
A sample of patient feedback received from patients screened in the first month:
- “Thank you for your service & being so helpful. I very much appreciate the quick appt.”
- “It was so much better than having to go to my local hospital. Very convenient at my local surgery.”
- “This makes a difference to the stress my father usually feels when going to hospital. The scan was quick & friendly.”
- “Staff were lovely, put me at ease, thank you, very respectful.”
The Ultrasound Service, offered at 10 GP practices in the area, accepts referrals for the following types of ultrasound:
- Pelvic – Uterus, Ovaries and Adnexae;
- Gynaecology – transabdominal and transvaginal;
- General Abdominal – Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Retroperitoneum, Spleen, Kidneys, Aorta, Biliary Tract and IVC;
- Renal Tract – Kidneys, Bladder and Prostate;
- Scrotum – Testes and Scrotum;
- Musculoskeletal – Joints and soft tissue lumps.
Clinics are currently held at:
- St Peter’s Surgery, 51 Leckie Road, Walsall, WS2 8DA;
- Field Road Surgery, Pinfold Health Centre, Field Road, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS3 3JP;
- St Luke’s Surgery, Pinfold Health Centre, Field Road, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS3 3JP;
- Rushall Medical Centre, 107 Lichfield Road, Rushall, Walsall, WS4 1HB;
- Parkside Medical Practice, Park View Centre, Chester Road N, Brownhills, WS8 7JB;
- St John’s Medical Centre, High Street, Walsall Wood, Walsall, WS9 9LP;
- Streets Corner Surgery, 79-81 Lichfield Road, Walsall Wood, Walsall, WS9 9NP;
- Rough Hay Surgery, 44B Rough Hay Road, Wednesbury, WS10 8NQ;
- Darlaston Health Centre, Pinfold Street, Darlaston, WS10 8SY;
- Sina Health Centre, 230 Coppice Farm Way, Willenhall, WV12 5XZ.
How to refer:
GPs from all practices in the Walsall CCG area can refer patients to the service using this referral form.
Referrals to the GP Care Ultrasound service are accepted by:
- Secure fax: 0303 334 0698
- Phone 0333 332 2103
- Secure email: GPCare.Imaging@nhs.net
- Choose & Book (as an indirect booking)
For further information on GP Care's Ultrasound Services please contact us on 0333 332 2103 or email us at email@example.com.