The Diabetes Advice and Learning Link (DiALL) is an innovative service especially commissioned for GPs and Practice Nurses in South Gloucestershire. It is run by Sirona care & heatlh, supported by GP Care. DiALL aims to give healthcare professionals quick and easy telephone-based access to specialist diabetic advice.
It is completely free for GP practices to access and provides fast, expert advice within minutes.
All South Gloucestershire GP practices have their own unique telephone number, User ID and Password to access the service. Simply call your unique telephone number to be put through to our Diabetes Specialist Nurses if:
- Your patient has poorly controlled HbA1c
- Your patient is already on maximum therapy
- You are unsure about the next treatment step and would like to talk it over with a professional colleague
- You are thinking about referring your patient to a clinic or to secondary care
- You would like a second opinion
For our GP and Practice Nurse information leaflet, click here.
Our service is highly recommended by everyone who has used it*. Why not try us out? DiALL is available 10am - 4pm Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays, and most callers wait less than 1 minute to receive the advice they need.
If you are a GP or Practice Nurse in a South Gloucestershire practice, and you don’t know your unique details, please contact GP Care on 0333 332 2100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*2017 user survey reported 100% positive replies