We have been successfully delivering ultrasound services for over 10 years and provide a comprehensive range of scans including:
- General Abdominal scans - to include Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Spleen, Kidneys, aorta & IVC;
- Renal tract scans - to include Kidneys and Bladder;
- Pelvic - to include Uterus, Ovaries & Adnexae;
- Musculoskeletal sacan - to include Joints & Soft Tissue Lumps;
- Scrotal scans - to include Testes and Scrotum.
When you are referred by your doctor to have an ultrasound scan, we will book you in for an appointment at one of our community clinics. We will provide you with a confirmation letter which will also tell you how to prepare ahead of your visit.
At the appointment, you will meet with one of our Ultrasonographers and our Health Care Assistant who will explain the procedure full to you. Following the scan you will be advised of the result and your doctor will receive a complete report.