Please click here for our COVID-19 update
Patient & Public Involvement
Patient experience and involvement
At GP Care we provide high quality, safe services which meet the needs of our patients. We treat people with care, respect and dignity and communicate using language which is easy to understand. All patients using our services are given the opportunity to give us feedback after their appointment. All comments are reviewed, and used to improve the care we provide. Feedback from your family and friends is also welcome. We are always pleased to hear when things have gone well and we ensure this feedback is passed on to our staff.
Please see below to contact us or to find out more information on how you can get involved.
Find out more?
To find out more about patient experience and involvement in GP Care please contact:
- Heidi Hiscox by email on: email@example.com
How can I get involved?
We welcome the involvement of patients, carers and members of the public in the development of our services. There are a number of ways that you can get involved in GP Care and its activities.
Having your say is easy:
- Use our Patient Satisfaction form to tell us about your experience on our website or when you attend your appointment;
- Use the NHS website to share your experience of GP Care;
- Volunteer to be on our Reading Panel for patient information leaflets and other information produced for patients;
- Be a patient representative by attending a focus group discussion about the services we provide or help us improve quality and safety by being a lay member of our Clinical Governance Committee;
- You can contact your Local Healthwatch group and take part in discussions about local health and social services.
Patient Advice and Liaison
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Lead is there when you need advice or have concerns and don’t know where to go, they will:
- Provide non-clinical information and advice;
- Be a contact point for compliments or general feedback about our services;
- Help patients with additional support needs and their families/carers;
- Help you make a complaint.