Patient experience and involvement
At GP Care we provide high quality, safe services which meet the needs of our patients. We treat people with care, respect and dignity and communicate using language which is easy to understand. All patients using our services are given the opportunity to give us feedback after their appointment. All comments are reviewed, and used to improve the care we provide. Feedback from your family and friends is also welcome. We are always pleased to hear when things have gone well and we ensure this feedback is passed on to our staff.
Please see below to contact us or to find out more information on how you can get involved.
Find out more?
To find out more about patient experience and involvement in GP Care please contact:
- Heidi Loader by e mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam Wilding by email on: email@example.com
How can I get involved?
We welcome the involvement of patients, carers and members of the public in the development of our services. There are a number of ways that you can get involved in GP Care and its activities.
Having your say is easy:
- Use our Patient Satisfaction form to tell us about your experience on our website or when you attend your appointment;
- Use the NHS website to share your experience of GP Care;
- Volunteer to be on our Reading Panel for patient information leaflets and other information produced for patients;
- Be a patient representative by attending a focus group discussion about the services we provide or help us improve quality and safety by being a lay member of our Clinical Governance Committee;
- You can contact your Local Healthwatch group and take part in discussions about local health and social services.
Patient Advice and Liaison
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Lead is there when you need advice or have concerns and don’t know where to go, they will:
- Provide non-clinical information and advice;
- Be a contact point for compliments or general feedback about our services;
- Help patients with additional support needs and their families/carers;
- Help you make a complaint.
How do I make a complaint?
We also want to hear if things have not gone well. If you are not happy about any aspect of our service please speak to one of our front line staff who will do all they can to put things right. If staff are not able to deal with your concern at the time, or if you wish to take it further, they will offer you the opportunity to speak to our Clinical Matron, Jackie Adams by email Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 0333 332 2100.
Alternatively you can contact us as soon as possible by letter, email, phone, or in person:
GP Care UK Ltd
2430 - 2440 The Quadrant
0333 332 2100
All complaints will be acknowledged within 2 working days of receipt. Following an investigation, a full written response will be made within 20 working days of receipt, or if the investigation is still in progress, you will receive an explanation of the reason for the delay and a full response will be supplied within 5 days of conclusion being reached.
If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, they will need to complete a consent form to say they are happy for us to discuss their care with you. We will send this form to them for completion.
You can also download our Patient Information Leaflet on how to give feedback or make a complaint here.